bij Tetra Pak B.V.
As a Process Engineer you will support the Account Managers and Project Managers in designing processing solutions within customer projects.
As a member of the Projects’ Core Engineering Team you will support the Account Managers and Project Managers in designing processing solutions within customer projects in both the quotation and implementation phase.
You will be responsible for creating project specific documents based on Tetra Pak standards, translating stakeholders’ need into system technical requirements and support mechanical design, test and documentation. You will handle the dimensioning of process components (pipes, valves, pumps and tanks) and coordinate process design with fabrication suppliers analyzing the quality control. You will be responsible for providing ongoing customer support and troubleshooting, you will assist with commissioning and system installation as required by developing, documenting and maintaining company process engineering and guidelines.
The position requires to be on customers’ site approx. 40% of the working time for project meetings or commissioning.
- You hold a Bsc Degree in Chemical Engineering or Food Technology Engineering or similar.
- You have gained at least 5 years experience in installation and plant commissioning engineering.
- You have a solid understanding of sizing and calculation of flow equipment as well as Verification and Commissioning.
- As a person you have demonstrated excellent communication skills and a proven ability to develop effective relationships and gain credibility across all stakeholders.
- You have a flexible approach since the work load varies depending on the project phase.
- You are a dynamic and result-oriented person, willing to learn and available to be involved in a dynamic organisation.
- You have work proficiency in English and in Dutch.
Tetra Pak Processing Systems is the world leader in food processing solutions.
Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people around the world. With more than 23,000 employees and operations based in over 150 countries, Tetra Pak believes in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “TETRA PAK PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™”, reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere. For more information about Tetra Pak, visit https://www.tetrapak.com/nl
Within the Benelux organization of Tetra Pak Processing Systems, we have more than 65 people working together to design, build, sell and service processing lines in the food processing industry. The Dutch subsidiary is situated in Houten, the Belgian subsidiary in Groot-Bijgaarden.
We are proud of our working atmosphere, allowing us to perform, grow and have fun. In this culture of relaxed professionalism you are encouraged to take initiatives, to think outside the box and to network with our 23,500 colleagues around the world.
Are you interested in joining our team and would you like to apply for the position of Process Engineer? Please click on the "solliciteer" button and upload your resume and motivation. For more information you can contact the consultant of Redvice: