bij Tetra Pak B.V.
Start-up and commissioning of new installed cheese production equipment/lines and optimisation and troubleshooting on existing cheese production lines. You will also set up technological product and line specifications, guarantees and performances.
As a Cheese Technologist your main tasks will be:
- Start-up and commissioning of new installed cheese production equipment/lines.
- Optimisation and troubleshooting on existing cheese production lines.
- Set-up of technological product and line specifications, guarantees and performances.
- Process design for cheese production concepts and solutions including milk reception, curd handling, pressing and brining.
- Set-up of mass balances for the designed cheese production solutions and concepts.
- Interpretation and advising the commercial department on customer info with regard to the influence of these input parameters on the cheese production solutions and concepts.
- On request give technological support and advice to the internal and external TP organisation with high priority for R&D and PS projects.
- Training of operators/employees of customers on control and service of the cheese production equipment/lines.
- This job needs travelling, approximately 50% of working time. We would like this position to be based in Heerenveen in the Netherlands.
To be a successful candidate you should have a University Degree preferably in
Dairy Technology and you have technological experience in the
food/beverage/dairy-process industry. You can work in teams as well as
independently with a customer focus attitude. Also, you are an accountable and
result-oriented person that can handle and drive the change necessary to develop
the business. Finally, you are fluent both in written and spoken English.
Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With over 23,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™," reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
Within Tetra Pak Cheese and Powder Systems, we are now looking for a
We are proud of our working atmosphere, allowing us to perform, grow and have fun. In this culture of relaxed professionalism you are encouraged to take initiatives, to think outside the box and to network with our 23,500 colleagues around the world.
Are you interested in this vacancy? Click on the "solliciteer" button and upload your
resume and motivation.
For more information you can contact the consultant of Redvice: