Would you like to join one of the world’s leaders in Additives and Animal Nutrition? Are you looking forward to a multi-disciplinary role with variation from very practical issues to more abstract and complex problems? Then Trouw Nutrition has a very interesting role for you!
Do you want to play a key role in supporting our growth ambitions and help to further develop our Hifeed company? Would you like to be part of a dynamic and international environment? Then Trouw Nutrition (Hifeed) has a very interesting role for you!
What are you going to do?
The Technical Sales Advisor will play an important part in realizing the growth ambitions of Trouw Nutrition Hifeed. You will join our Project Team. The main focus of the role will be commercial success on an operational and tactical level on Feed Safety. Think about Moisture Optimization Projects, Salmonella control and Mycotoxin control.
Hifeed is a leading export company of premixes, young animal feeds, feed additives and nutritional services for the animal nutrition industry. We serving customers in 35 countries in Europe and the Middle East.
As a Technical Sales Advisor you will join our Project team (6 FTE located in multiple countries). With the whole team you are responsible for developing the business and grow sales for Feed Safety products in Europe and the Middle East. We have listed many companies to create new business, since we have a clear view on the market and a good database.
What are your key accountabilities?
- Supporting Trouw Nutrition Hifeed Projects;
- Supporting Area Managers on customers outside of projects;
- Supporting the crushers;
- Supporting on Feed Safety related business with Trouw Nutrition Czech Republic;
- Making contact and strengthen relationship with existing customers;
- Investigating market trends and specific market/ customer needs;
- Initiating and maintain in contact with customers.
What we ask
For this role you have demonstrable commercial experience in one of the expert divisions shown above. You should also be able to connect across all of the different stakeholders with strategic and visionary thoughts. You have proven credibility and trust at all levels based upon expertise and building relationships.
We are looking for someone who is creative, commercial driven and a team player. We encourage passionate, hardworking and sincere individuals, who would like to work in a professional and progressive environment. Effective communication and relationship building skills, internally with support functions and externally with key customers and stakeholders. Besides that, your personality should be conductive to being an excellent business partner, critical yet constructive co-worker and a persuasive colleague.
What you bring
- HBO work and think level;
- 2-3 years’ work experience in the feed industry;
- Experience in feed additives business (B2B);
- Ability to work independently & remotely in a dynamic, fast-paced environment;
- Strong problem solving, planning and organizational skills;
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written) other languages is a pre;
- Flexible and pro-active attitude
Trouw Nutrition is the global leader in innovative feed specialties, premixes and nutritional services for the animal nutrition industry. Trouw Nutrition provides species-specific nutritional solutions consisting of feed concepts, products and nutritional know-how. The unique combination of products, models and services Trouw Nutrition offers, boosts productivity and supports animal health through all life stages, contributing to our customers' peace of mind. Trouw Nutrition's nutrition solutions have met the need of farmers and home-mixers, feed producers, integrators and distributors. Trouw Nutrition has locations in 25 countries and around 5000 employees. Our mission is Feeding the Future.
What we offer
As Nutreco our mission is ‘feeding the future’. In a world with limited natural resources, our ambition is to meet the rising food needs of a growing world population in a sustainable manner. Working for Nutreco means a fantastic position in an international working environment with lots of development opportunities.
We can offer you:
- Challenging work on complex and diverse topics;
- The opportunity to grow professionally, work flexible and lot of room to grow both personally and professionally;
- An informal multi-cultural working environment with great colleagues;
- No-nonsense, pragmatic, flat organization, with direct lines;
- Part of SHV with more than 60.000 employees.
What else is in it for you?
- We will offer you a fulltime position, 40 hours per week;
- Your position is classified in a Nutreco Hay scale;
- You will get 30 vacation days, with the possibility to sell or purchase a limit amount of days;
- Attractive salary based on skills and experience -paid in 12 monthly payments- plus Holiday allowance in May;
- Responsibility for your own projects and development opportunities within the company.
Extra information / Apply direct
Are you the perfect candidate we are looking for? We would like to hear from you! You can express your interest in this role by clicking the button “apply online’’ and we will contact you as soon as possible. For more information regarding this vacancy you can contact Jeffrey Duyzer (Corporate Recruiter) on +316 39272811. In case you do apply, we like to thank you for sharing your ambition with us!
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Trouw Nutrition is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, military status or any other status protected by applicable local law. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation. Trouw Nutrition is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation, including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities.